Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Heart Haven Pink Roses and a North Texas Workshop by Floral Artist Nancy Medina


Heart Haven Pink Rose
by Nancy Medina
10X8
Oil on Archival Panel

Heart Haven Pink Rose is the new daily painting in Flower Mound Studio, a small study for a private lesson earlier last week. I'm starting work on a set of hydrangea commissions for a beautiful North Texas home this week, and packing for a 3 day workshop in Irving, Texas. I can hardly wait to see what fresh flowers will be available when it's time to shop for class! Such a highlight of this new job, having to go out and buy all my favorite flowers, paint them, share my love of painting with others, and then have a house filled with blossoms for weeks afterward. I love my job!

Painting Brilliant Flowers

November 1-3, 2013

Irving, Texas
9 am to 4 pm Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...