Saturday, September 28, 2013

Mountain Retreat Aspen Path and a Dallas Arboretum Workshop by Nancy Medina


Mountain Retreat - Aspen and Poppy Path
by Nancy Medina
36X48
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas

Commissioned Work ~ SOLD

Contact me for a custom painting
nancy@nancymedina.com

Mountain Retreat Aspen Path is finished, a commissioned work that has been growing in the studio for a few weeks during my daily paintings for the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge. My husband liked this commission so much, he ordered one for our home to go over the fireplace!

Registration is now open for my Dallas Arboretum Workshop November 9. You are invited to join me in the most beautiful gardens in North Texas to paint your favorite flowers in brilliant color! My Arboretum workshops fill up fast, so don't delay, Megan and Joy are my hostesses and are absolutely wonderful. They've been known to pop in with a big bag of chocolate in the afternoon!

Painting Brilliant Flowers

Dallas Arboretum

November 9, 2013
9 am to 3 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...