Sunday, September 22, 2013

Headstrong Horse Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2013

Headstrong 
9 x 12 inches Oil on Canvas. SOLD 

This is an older horse painting from maybe 2010 era.  I still enjoy looking back to the steps that brought me to where I am today with my work. An artist grows and changes and learns through life and through practice. It is from the practice they gain the strength and experience. Learning to trust the inner Spirit is the hardest thing for any artists.

Tomorrow will be my first art lesson on this blog. All of the art lessons will be posted as well on my art lesson blog... as on this blog I will try to do one every Monday. That give you a few days to try it out, post your work to my blog and the practice for a few more days until the next lesson. See you in the morning.  Have a pencil and a sketch book and be ready.


My son, do not let wisdom and understanding out of your sight,
    preserve sound judgment and discretion;
 they will be life for you,
    an ornament to grace your neck.
 Then you will go on your way in safety,
    and your foot will not stumble.
When you lie down, you will not be afraid;
    when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet. Proverbs 3:21-24

Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist


Pace Studio 
Graphics One Design



GALLERY LINKS

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...