Saturday, September 28, 2013

Don't Miss the Cottonwood Art Festival by Pamela Blaies

Knockout Roses and Flow Blue
6" x 6"
oil on linen

I am looking forward to Cottonwood Art Festival this coming weekend. It will be Saturday and Sunday, October 5th and 6th, in Richardson, Texas. Don't miss this festival as it is ranked as one of the best in the nation and is always a top-notch show! I've been busy framing and packing and doing paperwork in preparation, but I always manage to get some painting time in. Here is one of my newest Petite Paintings up for auction.

I love to share my art and inspiration. Click HERE to sign up for my email newsletter and receive a free gift of postcards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...