Sunday, August 25, 2013

Hydrangeas and Pink Carnations by Floral Artist Nancy Medina


Hydrangeas and Pink Carnations
by Nancy Medina
16X20
Oil on Archival Panel



My fresh white hydrangeas have tried on a few outfits in the past few days, first a tall, clear vase, then a cobalt blue glass vase, and now my favorite, a white vase with a blue lace pattern. This vase doesn't get used often because it has a hairline crack and cannot hold water without leaking. I found a way around that by putting a clear bag in the vase, and then filling it with water. Tomorrow, these hydrangeas will be finished. I'm glad they gave me one more day though!


The studio models take a bow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...