Saturday, July 27, 2013

Poppy Fire by Texas Artist Nancy Medina


Poppy Fire
by Nancy Medina
16X12
Oil on Archival Panel



Poppy Fire is the newest daily painting in Flower Mound Studio, as I continue to navigate these new waters as a full-time artist and a former corporate employee. Every now and then I still wake up at 5 am with a panic attack, thinking of the annual meeting in October (which I no longer have to attend), the quarterly Board of Directors reports (which I no longer have to compile), and the hours ahead sitting frozen in a chair, counting the minutes until I can be back in my studio. Read more...



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...