Monday, June 17, 2013

Sunflowers In A Glass by Roxanne Steed

6"x6" x .75" deep oil on cradled panel
For more information, or to purchase, please click here.
If you haven't seen these cradled panels before, they are delightful to paint on. I usually use the 1/8" panel for my small panel sizes. But these cradled panels are nice when framing is not desired, they stand away from the wall just a bit and make a clean, uncluttered contemporary look.  I have plans for a set of these, to be hung together as a grouping, or on their own.  They were requested by one of my galleries.  If you are interested in owning one of these, and live too from from coastal CT to make the shopping trek, please contact me, they will be going to this gallery as soon as they are dry, once I return from my travels! 
Sign up for my blog here: http://roxannesteed.blogspot.com/  or

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...