Monday, June 24, 2013

Sunflowers and Clematis by Flower Artist Nancy Medina


 Sunflowers and Clematis
by Nancy Medina
16X20
Oil on Archival Panel


Sunflowers and Clematis was my morning demonstration today for my workshop in Lees Summit, Missouri. I was absolutely delighted to be able to use this beautiful vase belonging to the workshop hostess, Connie, whom I suspect is a cousin to Martha Stewart, considering Connie's amazing lunch spread replete with key lime pie for dessert garnished with fresh strawberries! What a perfect day painting with lovely gals from around the region, and what an awesome vase color for bright, cheery sunflowers to perch within! I suspect I am about to engage upon a quest for this pot's twin, either on Ebay or at the HomeGoods store. Tomorrow morning, I'll be painting the largest class demo I have ever completed. Stay tuned to see if I can fill up a Big Ole canvas in under 4 hours!



The studio models take a dip and a bow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...