Monday, June 17, 2013

SOLD ~ Strawberries and Pink Peonies and a Wedding by Texas Artist Nancy Medina


Strawberries and Pink Peonies
by Nancy Medina

SOLD
12X12
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas



Strawberries and Peonies is the newest painting in Flower Mound Studio, a little daily responding to my need for bright real vibrant and living color. I always remember the times, the music, the circumstances that occur when I look at paintings over the years, even into the future. Someday I will remember this bouquet as the celebration the day before my sister Julie's wedding. If you have ever wondered is prayers are answered, the answer is, sometimes, yes. I have been praying every night for over 10 years that my little sister would find someone who loves and adores her as she deserves. Tomorrow she and her husband to be will say an oath, and someone will smile down, or laugh, or chuckle just a bit, at the persistence of one sister on behalf of another. Persevere. Keep dreaming. Keep asking and keep praying. Even if it takes 10 years, you may, one day, be quite pleasantly surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...