Thursday, June 20, 2013

Mini Impressionist landscape studies collage

Mini Provence Landscapes Collage
Here are all three together and with better photographs. The left two were painted with a palette knife and the right hand side one with a brush. On the right hand one I used a multi coloured background (warm colours for the lights and cool colours for the shadows), the other two were painted on a pink ground. I like all three, but the left hand one speaks to me more. I do see a lot of potential for the left hand style.

Let me know which one you prefer, and why. I'd love to hear from you.
Here are the links to the individual paintings
Meandering Path
Into the Distance
High Plain Meadow
Take a look at my larger paintings on my website 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...