Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Contemporary Horse Paintings Into the Light by Texas Artist Laurie Pace


  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2013

Into the Light 
 Oil on Canvas. SOLD at Mirada Fine Art Denver 

This one was a growing thought over many years. Painted once back in 2004 from a photo I had.. I revisited it with my knife. I painted it by brush the first time, pretty realistically in fact. It lives in South Dakota and is well loved. I hope this one that sold last year at Mirada is loving its new home as well.  Horses on the move, constant motion, sheer power and energy. Pushed by the wind, the breath of God.

Blessings.

Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist
Golden Pond Studio



GALLERY LINKS

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...