Thursday, June 20, 2013

© 2013 Becky Joy  Balancing Act, CA Sierras    oil 6 inches x 6 inches   $125.
Click here to purchase.
Balancing act, that's what it feels like trying to keep up on my posts without having regular internet access. I found an old Inn and Bar in the town of Bridgeport, CA. Cool place and old (at least in the west) 1887. The town is really interesting and very small. I've walked around town, maybe 5 blocks ( a long walk, lol) Below is a photo of the courthouse. I'll have to take a photo of the Inn when I leave.
I've been camping nearby. This morning I intended to get up at dawn to paint the mountains, they were really a warm pink color. I was about 20 minutes too late. I wasn't able to finish the painting, so it's up at dawn to finish it tomorrow.
I loved all the tumbled rocks at the higher elevations. There were plenty I passed, but there weren't good areas to pull over when I did see something. Finally, a place to park and paint both."Balancing Act" is the results. One more night camping and then onto my friends house and a real bed. Nice!
Talk to you all tomorrow.
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...