Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Oranges and Lilies by Texas Flower Artist Nancy Medina


Oranges and Lilies
by Nancy Medina
16X20
Oil on Archival Panel


Oranges and Lilies is the newest floral still life in Flower Mound Studio this evening, the end of a Monday, a holiday for many, and an especially momentous day for Studio Director AnnieBee, who acquired a new green alligator toy from PetSmart this afternoon. I'm working on the graphics for my next newsletter, so be sure to sign up if you have not already. I'm awarding a special prize to one of my subscribers to celebrate passing the 2000 fan mark for my art page on Facebook! I promise it will be something a bit fancier than a green alligator toy from PetSmart...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...