Wednesday, April 24, 2013

SOLD ~ Into the Air Pink Poppies and $400 Worth of Paint by Flower Artist Nancy Medina


Into the Air Pink Poppies
by Nancy Medina

SOLD
12X12
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas



Into the Air Pink Poppies is the newest painting in Flower Mound Studio, and it's good to be home after a whirlwind trip to Coronado Island for my solo show at Art and Frames by Wood Gallery in Southern California. It was a wonderful show, with so many good friends in attendance, the most scrumptious refreshments you ever tasted, and enough sales to pay for the trip! *confetti*

A few weeks ago, I received a $1000 gift card from my editorial board as a thanks for my work on the magazine. It took me all of five minutes to spend half of it. It was like being on a game show or something! In case you are wondering what $400 worth of paint looks like, I've shared a photo on my art blog today! I'm not quite sure why the song "Isn't She Lovely" runs through my mind every time I see all that fresh new paint! The smallest tube of all is the new one I tried today for this pink poppy painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...