Sunday, April 28, 2013

Florida Palette Knife Painting by Jill Saur

Florida Landscape Painting
©1990-2013 SeaBird Key by Jill Saur, all rights reserved

Seabird Key is an enthralling getaway just a short boat ride from Marathon Key.  A number of years ago, I had the privilege of spending a glorious week there with my sister.  On the eastern corner of the small island, there was an abandoned boat.  I was taken with the colors, age, and presence of this old craft.  Last year I came across my photos of this boat and knew I had to paint it.

Here is my finished work, painted in the Post-Impressionist style, reminiscent of Van Gogh.  This 11"x14" acrylic palette knife painting on canvas is titled, "Rhapsodic Blues".   Interested in this painting?  Send me an email and I'll send you a prompt reply. EMAIL  To see more of my work, please visit my website.  MY WEBSITE  Thank you for viewing! - Jill Saur

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...