Monday, April 22, 2013

SOLD ~ Double Pink Roses and Award Winning Cottage Gardens of Coronado Island by Nancy Medina


 Double Pink Roses by Nancy Medina

SOLD
8X10
Oil on Archival Panel


It's good to be back in the studio after a weekend in Coronado, California, painting in the garden during the 88th Annual Flower Show. Thank you to Art and Frame by Wood Gallery for hosting my annual show, and every who came by to help me eat that homemade rum cake! What a cool surprise to have so many Facebook friends pay a visit! This year I met the architect of one of the best cottage gardens on the island, one which is named in the top 10 each year.  I'll be sharing his tips on how to make your flower gardens exquisite, and a photo tour of my favorite cottages in my newsletter soon!





 My favorite cottage garden - I got the inside tour!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...