Sunday, March 31, 2013

Last Bloom White Lilies by Texas Flower Artist Nancy Medina



Last Bloom White Lilies
by Nancy Medina

8X10
Palette Knife/Oil on Archival Panel


Last Bloom White Lilies is the newest small work on the easel in Flower Mound Studio and tomorrow used to be the day I dreaded most. Monday, heading back to an office chair, sitting in front of a computer all day, counting the hours until I was home and back in the studio with the pugs. I'm still not quite used to the idea of being able to stay home and be a full time artist, but I'm certainly enjoying the transition period! The countdown to my solo show in California has begun, and I'm headlong into my second large container garden for the show, painting pots and flower gardens as fast as my brush will fly. It's a tough job, but someone's got to do it....!



Last Bloom Lilies with the studio models!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...