Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Once Upon a Time 13032, Acrylic on Paper, Imagekind Print by Texas Contemporary Artist Nancy Standlee

Once Upon a Time 13032
10x8 in acrylic on watercolor paper in a white 14x11 in. mat ($75 + $8 s/h)
Available on my online gallery at Daily Paintworks and a print is available at Imagekind. 

I have a new coordinated look with my Facebook Fan Page and my new website and my blog. January has been a busy month and it has carried over into February as I tweak the website and I've started adding some prints to my gallery at Imagekind. Not one workshop as yet but there is one in the works so stay tuned for the details. One of the WebinARTs class objectives was create a newsletter and I'm not even planning on thinking about that until maybe in the summer but as Alexander Pope stated "Hope springs eternal in the human breast." 

SOLD
This sold on Sunday and will be delivered to a Colorado art collector. In fact it sold twice in about an hour so that's why I chose to add this older floral above on paper and add it to Imagekind.
Golden Days

CONTEMPORARY FLORAL ACRYLIC PAINTING, PAINTINGS FOR SALE, DAILY PAINTWORKS, STILL LIFE PAINTING. TEXAS DAILY PAINTER, , DAILY PAINTWORKS , ARTISTS OF TEXAS, CONTEMPORARY FINE ARTS INTERNATIONAL, NANCY STANDLEE ART, , PINTEREST, IMAGEKIND, FACEBOOK,

BLOG                  Nancy Standlee Art Blog
WEBSITE            Nancy Standlee
WEBSITE            Canvas by Canvas
Contact:             NancyStandlee@sbcglobal.net

Purchase paintings through my Gallery at Daily Paintworks.
Follow me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...