Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The Red Table 13028, Oil, 6x6 for the 30 in 30 Painting Challenge, Floral, by Texas Artist Nancy Standlee

The Red Table 13028
6x6 on gessoboard, original oil
$80

 Purchase through my online gallery at Daily Paintworks HERE.

(Painted for day 28 of 30 of the Leslie Saeta paint 30 paintings in 30 days challenge.)

Here is painting number 28 painted in January so I guess it's a good thing I did the challenge as January 2012 I only painted 9 paintings that month.

I sold Flower Flurries yesterday to an art collector in CA.
And Run to Me Little Chicks a collage to an art collector in Brooklyn, NY.
Thanks to the subscribers who have let me clog your inboxes each day. I have lost a few in the process but I've also gained a few fans. This has been a challenge in discipline and painting and I appreciate your comments and purchases.


TEXAS DAILY PAINTER, OIL PAINTING, SMALL OIL STILL LIFE, ARTISTS OF TEXAS, BLOG, NANCY STANDLEE, FINE ART, DAILY PAINTWORKS, CONTEMPORARY FINE ARTS INTERNATIONAL, PINTEREST, LESLIE SAETA, PALETTE KNIFE PAINTERS, FLORAL BOUQUET OIL PAINTING, TORN PAPER COLLAGE ROOSTER,

BLOG                  Nancy Standlee Art Blog
WEBSITE            Nancy Standlee
WEBSITE            Canvas by Canvas
Contact:             NancyStandlee@sbcglobal.net
Purchase paintings through my Gallery at Daily Paintworks.
Follow me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...