Friday, January 18, 2013

Sunrise Rooster 13017, Rooster Oil Painting, 6x6, Day 17 of the 30/30 Challenge by Texas Artist Nancy Standlee

Sunrise Rooster 13017
6x6 on Ampersand Gessobord, original oil with palette knife
$75

 Purchase through my online gallery at Daily Paintworks HERE.

(Painted for day 17 of 30 of the Leslie Saeta paint 30 paintings in 30 days challenge.)

Yesterday I joined the Palette Knife Painters and will be posting on their blog. Artists from around the globe who paint primarily with the palette knife have organized to display their art, but they are allowed to post non-palette knife paintings in a variety of mediums. Come on over and take a look or join us as they are accepting new artists to the site. I'm honored to join these fine artists represented here.

I've found an interesting forum for artists who want to learn more about water soluble or water mixable oils at the Water Soluble Oils site

I'm losing some subscribers to my blog because they just don't want to hear from me everyday and I understand why you don't want me filling up your inbox but then I'm gaining new subscribers to fill up the void. Just note we're over the half way mark on this challenge and I'll resume posting about twice a week. I remember several times when I failed to post for weeks and several wrote asking about my health and I can imagine some of you would like to see me return to that schedule..lol.. just hang with me for a few more days. 


TEXAS DAILY PAINTER, OIL PAINTING, SMALL OIL ANIMAL, ARTISTS OF TEXAS, BLOG, NANCY STANDLEE, FINE ART, DAILY PAINTWORKS, CONTEMPORARY FINE ARTS INTERNATIONAL, PINTEREST, LESLIE SAETA, PALETTE KNIFE PAINTERS, WATER SOLUBLE OILS

BLOG                  Nancy Standlee Art Blog
WEBSITE            Nancy Standlee
WEBSITE            Canvas by Canvas
Contact:             NancyStandlee@sbcglobal.net
Purchase paintings through my Gallery at Daily Paintworks.
Follow me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...