Sunday, January 27, 2013

Cow's in the Corn 13026, Cow Oil Painting, 30 in 30 Leslie Saeta Challenge, Day 26 by Nancy Standlee Texas Artist

Cow's in the Corn  13026
8x8 on Ampersand Gessobord cradled 3/4" panel, no need for a frame, the 3/4" cradle has been left in it's natural state, original oil, painted with palette knife and brush
$125.00

 Purchase through my online gallery at Daily Paintworks HERE.

(Painted for day 26 of 30 of the Leslie Saeta paint 30 paintings in 30 days challenge.)

I painted Sheep's in the Meadow and posted on Nancy Standlee Art Blog HERE and thought I needed a companion piece, Cow's in the Corn.  I am partial to children's stories and books because I retired as an elementary librarian and we spent a lot of time acting out stories. I'll never forget the little boy who let me pin on his jeans a piece of Christmas tinsel for a fox tail. We had a grand time. 

I've added a new phone app that I think will help me in my painting in composition and drawing. You might like it also..AccuView Here is their website to read more about it. I think it cost about $2.00.

TEXAS DAILY PAINTER, OIL PAINTING, SMALL OIL COW PAINTING, ARTISTS OF TEXAS, BLOG, NANCY STANDLEE, FINE ART, DAILY PAINTWORKS, CONTEMPORARY FINE ARTS INTERNATIONAL, PINTEREST, LESLIE SAETA, PALETTE KNIFE PAINTERS, ACCUVIEW

BLOG                  Nancy Standlee Art Blog
WEBSITE            Nancy Standlee
WEBSITE            Canvas by Canvas
Contact:             NancyStandlee@sbcglobal.net
Purchase paintings through my Gallery at Daily Paintworks.
Follow me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...