Sunday, January 20, 2013

30 Days of Painting ~ Glass Study #6 Blue and Green by Karen Balon

Glass Study #6 ~ Blue and Green Glass
8"x8" oil on Archival Board
Click for a Larger View

Making just a little more progress rendering glass
in Oil paints!
Glass Study #6 I believe is my best one so far.
Though I have started study #7 so stay tuned.
Some of my astute artist friends, if you look closele
or go to the Larger View
you may notice a few brush strokes (shhh, don't tell) 
I know, another traditional painting (my 3rd in 3 years) and 
Brush strokes too!  ]
Can you believe it???

Sadly, I have fallen of the wagon of 30 days of painting.
However, the reason for this was because I was 
in Scottsdale AZ
going from gallery to gallery viewing LOTS of art!
So in a way I was painting with my eyes ad memories.  
Does that count?  I am going to say yes! 

I am back home now and back to the paints with lots of 
inspiration and ideas!
We shall see what these ideas turn into?

Visit the Heart of My Art
Go Inside My Head
Like Me on Facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...