Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wish I Were Here, Original Oil Painting by Karen Balon

"Wish I Were Here"
8"x8" Oil on Canvas
For a Larger View or to Purchase Click Here

Not quite my usual subject or genre but I loved painting it!  I went with a more impressionistic feel with this painting by not painting as much detail as I normally do which was both refreshing and freeing.  The piece is called "Wish I Were Here" because the ocean calls to me.  There is nothing like the energy of the ocean to wash over you and take all the tension of the world away for a moment in time.  The sounds, smell and feel of the ocean is equal to nothing else on this earth for me. 

Be sure to sign up for my Monthly Newsletter.  You'll be automatically entered into my monthly drawing for a Free gift from me.  Such as notecards, a print or maybe even a print???

Welcome to My Website
Visit Me on Facebook
Check out My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...