Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Last Two, Tumbling Series Oil paintings by Karen Balon


Tumbling, like a jellyfish caught in a water current tumbling carelessly and freely head over heels.


Tumbling 3 from the Tumbling Series of 4 Paintings
Each piece is 12"x12" Oil on Canvas
For a closer view or to Purchase Click Here


Tumbling 4 from the Tumbling Series of 4 Paintings
Each piece is 12"x12" Oil on Canvas
For a closer view or to Purchase Click Here

Here are the last 2 of my Tumbling series.  Tumbling 3 & 4, I think number 4 was the most fun and easiest to paint probably due to the fact that this one just flowed freely as I painted it.  Though they were all enjoyable to create.  And yes, I will go on record as saying these paintings when hung together are my favorite paintings at the moment.  That does tend to change over time and as I paint more.  After talking with a good friend, she asked if I was going to sell the 4 paintings individually or keep them as a  group.  I've thought about this a lot and know in my heart they need to be kept together as they were created to be together.  So they are being sold as a 4 piece set.  I hope you have enjoyed this series as much as I loved painting them? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...