Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Festival Forecast - Fresh and Fabulous by Pamela Blaies


12" x 24"
oil on canvas

I am excited that the weather for this weekend at the Cottonwood Art Festival should be fabulous! Here is one of my newest paintings that will be on display. The light playing on red geraniums from my backyard and some lemons give a fresh feeling to this painting - just like the weather forecast through the weekend. It is going to be a great festival in the Dallas area. I hope to see you there.

I love to share my art and inspiration. Click HERE to sign up for my email newsletter and receive a free gift of postcards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...