Friday, September 7, 2012

Painting with a Spray Can? by Pamela Blaies

16" x 20"
oil on canvas

OK, so I didn't paint this (one of my newest paintings of lemons and a little blue bottle) with a spray can. But, since my new studio renovation has begun in earnest and I've been covered head-to-toe in dust almost constantly, I thought I'd share a spray paint adventure with you. I've decided I will include our old refrigerator in the studio furnishings, but it was bright white - not exactly what I had in mind. After a trip to Lowe's and a few empty spray paint cans - "Voila!" a new fridge. Check it out below.

I love to share my art and inspiration. Click HERE to sign up for my email newsletter and receive a free gift of postcards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...