Sunday, September 9, 2012

Garden flowers original oil painting by Karen Tarlton


SOLD
6X6
Texas Longhorn
Love the rustic, Texas chic look in his eyes :)
Thanks to ya'll who are checking in early for your holiday commissions!
I appreciate the notice, and I especially love extra time to work on those big masterpieces.
 
 16x20
Oil
Garden Flowers
So you may have been noticing....I love flowers
As you may have also noticed, I love rosy shades of pink and periwinkle blue
 golds and lavenders.
Now that the Roses are blooming
It is nearly more than I can take
Trying to get my flower planting addiction in control but the 
most beautiful nursery is just a few blocks away and for me it's 
like a kid in a candy store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...