Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Charity Art Auction by Pamela Blaies

8" x 10"
oil on canvas

I delivered this painting today for a charity art auction hosted by The Arts League.  Their annual Shining Stars Luncheon will be held on October 19th in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. This charity benefit raises funds to support the programs and scholarships of the Arts Council Northeast. All of the artwork will be shown in an exhibit in Northeast Mall in Hurst, Texas in October.  I'm happy to be a part of this event to help to raise funds for the arts.

I love to share my art and inspiration. Click HERE to sign up for my email newsletter and receive a free gift of postcards.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...