Thursday, July 26, 2012

Daily Painting 1440 Beach Dreams Indian River Oil Painting

This is the view down on the river bank, the flowers are from the mother of thousands plants.  There are sea grapes behind them.    I enjoyed painting this, it was one of those paintings that gave me no troubles, just sort of fell together.

I have had a number of people asking me lately if I do commissions, I am happy to, its nice sometimes for me to have the decision of what to paint taken away from me. 

Also in the fall, when the weather is cooler,  I will be looking for some new places to paint in the Fort Pierce area, I need some new inspirations.  Either for just myself or for my painting group; The Plein Air Painters of the Treasure Coast.  If you have a pretty yard, I would love to paint there!

 To purchase just press the little Paypal button below. 


 The painting is 12 x 16 inches, oil on masonite. <!-- NODP begin dailypainters html template 231773 --><form style='margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:10px;' action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post" target="_blank"><input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_xclick"/><input type="hidden" name="business" value="lorartbus@aol.com"/><input type="hidden" name="item_name" value="Daily Painting 1440 Beach Dreams Indian River Oil Painting"/><input type="hidden" name="item_number" value="Daily Painting 1440 Beach Dreams Indian River Oil Painting 527_520_231773" /><input type="hidden" name="invoice" value="527_520_231773"><input type="hidden" name="amount" value="500" /><input type="hidden" name="shipping" value="0"/><input type="hidden" name="no_shipping" value="0"><input type="hidden" name="currency_code" value="USD"/><input type="hidden" name="lc" value="US"/><input type="hidden" name="bn" value="PP-BuyNowBF"/><input style='margin-top:5px;margin-right:10px;' type="image" width="62" height="31" src="http://www.dailypainters.com/images/paypal_button.gif" border="0" name="submit" alt="Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!" align='left'><div>Buy this painting on PayPal</div><div>Price: $500 USD</div><div>Or, <a href="mailto:lorartbus@aol.com">send me an email</a></div></form><!-- end dailypainters html template 231773 -->




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...