Sunday, June 10, 2012

Rain Dance in Red Original oil painting by Karen Tarlton

Rain Dance in Red
16x20
Oil
"Two roads diverged in a wood,
 and I---
Took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference."
~Robert Frost
karensfineart.tumblr.com/

My Blog: http://www.karensfineart.blogspot.com/

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Karensfineart

Galleries: City Lights Gallery, Las Vegas, NV
The Arlington Arts Gallery, Arlington Virginia
Galerie Severn, New Orleans Louisiana
The Stonehenge Gallery, Montgomery Alabama, SAC's Gallery, Montgomery Alabama,

2 comments:

  1. I like something like the "rain Girl" to compliment the quotation about dancing in the rain. Do you have similar art that is for sale?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your interest in my work! Please check out what I currently have here: www.etsy.com/shop/Karensfineart and I am happy to paint a custom work for you and reproduce any of my previous paintings.

    ReplyDelete

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...