Friday, June 1, 2012

New Sunflower painting by Niki Gulley

"Bathed in Sunshine" ©2012 Niki Gulley
30" x 48" textured painting on canvas

Inspired by our trip to Provence last summer, I was awestruck by these massive fields of sunflowers blooming. Seeing this brilliant carpet of gold, with its sea of faces smiling towards the sun, just made me feel happy and I wanted you to experience that joy, too. In person “Bathed in Sunshine” practically leaps off the canvas with its vibrant yellow petals and extremely thick three-dimensional paint.

If you're in Chicago this weekend, please stop by my booth at the 57th Street Art Fair where I will be exhibiting this sunflower painting and more of my contemporary landscape paintings.


57th Street Art Festival 
Sat. June 2 • 11am - 6pm
Sun. June 3 • 10am - 5pm
Chicago, IL • on 57th St., between Kenwood and Kimbark Ave.
Booth # 47 or 48

***
Web - NikiGulley.com • E-mail - Niki Gulley

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...