Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Youtube video/ sunset painting on EBay


Sunset #4 oil landscape painting 8"x10" 
EBay auction starting at $0.99. Click here to bid. 

Hi everyone,
This was one of my paintings in which I was playing with color in the studio. I like all the grays in the painting making the sky appear even brighter.

I also recorded a new video today in which I am speaking about choosing national art shows to enter. To view the video click here.
I hope that I was able to answer some questions for some of you about choosing appropriate national shows to enter.

Becky Joy
http://artworkshopsonline.com
beckyjoyartist@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...