Thursday, May 17, 2012

WORKSHOP WITH DREAMA TOLLE PERRY Day 3 - SOLD

On the third day of the workshop we got to paint from our own reference photos. I specifically elected to paint sunflowers in order to gain more confidence with painting various shades of YELLOW... Being primarily an animal painter I don't get to work with large areas of yellow on a regular basis..Have you ever seen a yellow cat? I have not...

This one has a bit of palette knife work in it too...I so do love the knife...for the texture and color application that it affords me...I try an include knife work in all of my paintings...


HAPPY FAMILY
12 x 12  Oil on Canvas Panel

SOLD




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...