Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Evening at Mormon Lake, by Kathryn Willis

                                            Evening at Mormon Lake, 16x20",  Kathryn Willis

At this time of year, Steve and I go out to Lake Mary Road, south of Flagstaff, AZ  on Friday evenings for a bike ride and then enjoy the sunset. Sometimes, I choose to paint rather than ride. I did the first version of this painting last fall from the lookout at Mormon Lake, with the view north to the San Francisco Peaks. I just finished this new version this week in my studio.
    
Painting Available for Purchase
Sign up for my free monthly newsletter here.

For information about this painting and to view my work:
My website site:  http://www.kathrynwillisart.com
My blog:  http://www.kathrynwillisart.com/blog
email:  kathy@kathrynwillisart.com

Galleries:  Joan Cawley Gallery, Scottsdale, AZ
Sedona Arts Center, Sedona, AZ
Outskirts Gallery, Hope, ID

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...