Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Enjoying the Spring by Pamela Blaies

20" x 30"
oil on canvas

My spring cleaning frenzy is finally over and I can enjoy the fruits of my labor. I wandered around the garden early this morning, enjoying all the new flowers and blossoming plants. My beloved hydrangea are in full bloom and very pink this year. I clipped a few and put them in this blue pitcher for painting today. I love them so much, I think I'll make another painting tomorrow with these same hydrangea!

I love to share my art and inspiration. Click HERE to sign up for my email newsletter and receive a free gift of postcards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...