Thursday, May 10, 2012

An Apple a Day by Pamela Blaies

20" x 24"
Oil on Canvas

My kids eat apples like they are going out of style. I like to buy them by the bagful to keep my fridge stocked. When I am painting them, I make them save the pretty ones for last:) These shiny green apples thrown in a basket smelled so fresh, it seemed like they were just picked from the tree. Getting a good photograph of this painting was a challenge because the texture kept reflecting the light. However, in person, I think it is the texture that gives this painting such a nice feeling.

I love to share my art and inspiration. Click HERE to sign up for my email newsletter and receive a free gift of postcards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...