Sunday, April 29, 2012


Painting Workshop, Palette Knife Flower Painting with Chris Hobel
At Sunrise Beach Queensland Australia I am having a one day class on Monday May 28 2012 . We will be painting a  flower palette knife painting (link is an example only)  45x90cm long format in Atelier Acrylics
I have not got a photo as it has not been painted as yet. 

Thought Id let you know ASAP in case you can make it.
 Cost will be 60$ approx 6hrs tuition.
 Max in class 6-7, class has 3 places available
You will need to provide your own materials and easl
Bookings  essential
Let me know if you can make it. If you need any help with accommodation let me know and perhaps I can help

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...