Saturday, April 28, 2012

CALIFORNIA PALM TREES, 5x7 OCEAN COASTAL SCENE, PLEIN AIR OIL PAINTING by TOM BROWN


I painted this at the ocean in Laguna Beach as a demonstration for my Plein Air class Saturday. It's painted on a lightweight fom-cor panel that I gessoed before painting it. The gesso caused the panel to slightly warp, but I think it should easily flatten again when mounted in a frame. This painting is a little gem and I think it will look wonderful when properly framed and displayed in any room.
This auction has a starting bid of just $1, or an instant-purchase price of $65.

Click here to bid or purchase:

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...