Saturday, January 21, 2012

Southern Dock by California Abstract Artist Janet Bludau: A Palette Knife Contemporary Landscape Painting


8" x 8" Oil
I took the photograph that inspired this painting in the fall.
Charleston, South Carolina was beautiful and I spent a wonderful day on foot exploring art galleries and photographing for future paintings.
I particularly love the colors of the marshlands in the south.  
It would be nice to be right back there now as it is wet and rainy in Southern California as I write this!
A wonderful red peeks through the painting on parts of the canvas - hopefully you can see this on your computer.
Contact me for purchase or questions:  bludauart@gmail.com
To view more of my artwork:  http://janetbludau.fineartstudioonline.com/

1 comment:

  1. This painting caught my eye....I love it. I feel like I am in Charleston. Good composition and colors.

    ReplyDelete

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...