Tuesday, January 31, 2012

RED DRAMATIC BARTLETT PEARS and NEWSLETTER by OLGA WAGNER

I finally made it to the doctor yesterday and got some antibiotics that will hopefully clear up my sinus issues. My 3 week cold is gone, but my right sinuses are totally plugged and causing me issues, such as constant headaches..

Here are couple of small pear paintings that will be hanging at the Local Color Gallery for my opening this Friday. My whole "P is for Pears with Personality" series can be viewed on my website. Here is the LINK.

I have a newsletter that is almost ready to go out. If you have not signed up please do. Here is the Newsletter LINK


#9 - SEDUCTIVE IN RED
6x6 Oil on Raymar Canvas Panel

Available $100






TEMPTRESS
6x6 Oil on Raymar Canvas Panel

Available $100











SAVE THE DATE: February 3rd 6-9pm
Opening Reception

Local Color Gallery, Raleigh NC
22 Glenwood Ave


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...