Wednesday, January 11, 2012

"make it a double" by Dottie T Leatherwood

make it a double
©2012 DottieLeatherwood
22" x 28" Oil on Canvas
--------------------------------------------
This is one of a series of water paintings that I have been working on over the last month. I am working from my memories of  years spent at the beach and from a set of photos I took this summer. I have had so much fun exploring the light patterns and the push and pull of the water with my paint. Hope you enjoy seeing the results and stay tuned for more in the coming weeks!
-------------------------------------------
To see more of my work please check out my website:www.dottietleatherwood.com
or sign up to receive my daily painting blog:http://dottietleatherwood.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...