Wednesday, January 18, 2012

"cotton candy clouds" by Dottie T Leatherwood

cotton candy clouds
15" x 30" oil on canvas
©2012 DottieLeatherwood
---------------------------------------------
This painting was done as a challenge for a painting group that I am a member of. The challenge was "no brush" ...anything else was fair game. I used a palette knife for the whole painting with the exception of a smudge here and there with my finger. The pink and purple clouds reminded me of cotton candy....hence the name!
---------------------------------------------
To see more of my work please check out my website:
www.dottietleatherwood.com
or sign up to receive my daily painting blog:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...