Monday, December 26, 2011

PASTORAL LANDSCAPE, IMPRESSIONIST OIL PAINTING by Tom Brown



Simplicity is the essence of beauty.

I often begin by looking for the strong abstract design of the landscape. And sometimes that says all that’s necessary to capture the true feeling of the moment.

I could have carried this further, adding much more detail and careful brush strokes. But I don’t think that would not have improved the impact of the painting. This says it all. Enjoy!

“GLOWING TREETOPS” 5x5 inch original oil.
Email me for purchasing details:
tombrownstudio@cox.net

Also check my eBay auctions for more Holiday priced paintings:http://www.ebay.com/sch/tombrownfineart/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...