Thursday, December 15, 2011

"moon river glow" - a palette knife painting by Dottie T Leatherwood

moon river glow
18" x 36" oil on canvas
©2011 DottieLeatherwood
-------------------------
"Moon River....wider than a mile. I'm crossing you in style one day...." You've got to love Johnny Mercer for writing that classic. It is one of my favorite songs. I love the Andy Williams version but my absolute favorite is by the great Satchmo, Louis Armstrong. This is a view of the actual Moon River in the evening light. Be honest, just looking at it makes you want to sing. :)
--------------------------
To see more of my work please check out my website:
www.dottietleatherwood.com
or sign up to receive my daily painting blog:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...