Monday, December 19, 2011

May you be granted peace and happiness in your hearts this Christmas.


Hi Folks
Can't believe another year has nearly gone by. I must have been enjoying myself way too much to notice!
It's been a very busy year with exhibitions and I have to say it's been a year of new ventures and new happy acquaintances, so thank you to all my old friends and to the new. It's been a blast.
Your support and kindness I'll hold with me always.


To you I extend this special blessing

A kind word to someone lonely,
A warm smile to the disheartened,
A sincere concern for someone troubled,
A feeling of compassion for the neglected,
A comforting thought for the bereaved,
A respect for the dignity of others,
A support of the rights of individuals,
A word of wisdom to help a seeking soul,

And a very Merry Christmas to all.

http://www.voiceboxart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...