Monday, November 21, 2011

November Harvest by Pamela Blaies

10" x 8"

Painting this reminded me of a fun pumpkin patch we have around the corner from our house.  They have tons of pumpkins of all sizes to choose from and each year they grow tall corn and cut a maze out of it.  The kids watch the corn grow all September waiting in anticipation for the maze to be cut, so they can take the challenge.  I did this smaller painting as a study for a larger painting I'd like to create.  The textured corn husks and warm pumpkins seem to glow as if lit by firelight.

I love to share my art and inspiration.  Click HERE to sign up to receive my email newsletter and a free gift of postcards.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...