Friday, October 21, 2011

LAKE LANDSCAPE ABSTRACT in ACRYLICS by OLGA WAGNER

This is my second to last acrylic abstract. One more is waiting to be posted. I am so happy...Starting tomorrow, I will be going back to oils. YEAHHHHH! I have been battling some minor respiratory issues and my doc thought it would be wise to stop using oils for a short time to rule them out as the cause...I have a few commissions that I need to start tackling and some new great ideas on equine and cow paintings...I will be one busy, busy girl....

This painting is highly textured...It started as a horse abstract in very vibrant Autumn colors and ended up as a landscape with a rather sinister mood.... That is one thing that I like about the acrylics. If you don't like something the next day, just start over...

ATMOSPHERE
20 x 20 x 1.5 Acrylics on Gallery Wrap Canvas

Available www.olgawagner.com


CLOSE_UP

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...