Thursday, October 13, 2011

Art Festival Frenzy by Pamela Blaies



28" x 22"
Oil on Canvas

Georgetown Art in the Square is this weekend!  October 15-16, 10am to 6pm, on the square in Georgetown, Texas.  If you are in the area, stop by.  I'd love to see you.  Check out my Upcoming Events page for more details about the festival.

Who knew how much work was involved in preparing for an art festival!  I've been working feverishly varnishing, framing, wiring....   I've enjoyed the process, taking the time to reflect on my work over the last few months.  But it is killing me that I haven't had time to paint since Friday! 

Sign up to become a VIP Member and you will receive my email newsletter twice a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...