Tuesday, October 11, 2011

AMERICANA, RETRO MOTEL BY TOM BROWN, CONTEMPORARY LANDSCAPE



This is another little Mom ‘n’ Pop motel I discovered along a country back-road.

Whenever I come upon one of these treasures I like to sketch or paint it on the spot if time permits. They are icons of a past era, and I have a special fondness for them.

This motel is named simply “STAY AWHILE” and that became the title of this painting too. This is a 6x6 inch oil painting on a prepared panel, ready to frame.

I’ve put this painting on eBay with a very low starting bid. If you like it, place a bid now before I change my mind. (I can’t raise the starting bid once a bid has been placed.) Click here to bid:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/tombrownfineart/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

Thanks for looking,
Tom Brown
tombrownstudio@cox.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...