Thursday, August 25, 2011

Peaceful Afternoons by Pamela Blaies

Peaceful Afternoon
20" x 24"
Oil on Canvas

We have a cedar pergola in our backyard almost exactly like this one. Ours is a little bigger and sits just outside our back door. It is also covered with a beautiful trumpet vine. Our vines haven't fully matured, yet and don't quite cover the entire pergola, but one day, it will look as magestic as this. I'm looking forward to the spring, when the vine blooms, the azaleas are flowering and I can spend time outside without passing out from the heat!

I love to share stories and inspiration behind my paintings. Sign up to become a VIP Member and you will receive my email newsletter twice a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...